Mid North SA
Total area or influence
1 year (Planning to implementation of year 1)
- Analysis of environmental issues and farm planning with owners to establish priority program and implementation budgets to move from annual cropping back to grazing.
- Project manages implementation of change, soil analysis, treatments, species selection, preferred techniques and monitoring success.
- Review property with landowners
- Establish priority issues list
- Develop farm plan incorporating cell grazing
- Complete soils analysis
- Identify best soil treatments
- Select appropriate grass cover species to suit site
- Establish implementation budgets
- Project manage implementation
- Monitor progress
- Develop next stages