The Environments by Design Team were asked to review a small fish farm at Wilmington in the Mid North of South Australia.
Items discussed during the consultancy included;
- Bio-filtration process.
- Business Growth Opportunities.
- Environmental Impact - Waste Management.
- Analysis of complementary crops.
First meeting results in establishing the basics ;
- Soil analysis.
- Water testing.
- Current position analysis.
- Future direction including technical / practical options.
- Funding or sponsorship opportunities.
- Assisting with plant based solutions - bio-filtration and new crop options.
- Maintaining a focus on the end result
We can help you to improve your business and productivity give us a call.